Time for an informal blog hop! Stephanie of Hand Gallop asks, "What's your every day tack setup?"
|I know it's a show picture, but all of my tack pulls double duty.|
1. CWD SE02 16.5" short/forward flap. I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing how really really ridiculously life changing having a properly fitting saddle is, but one more time: life changing.
2. Ovation RCS Jumper Bridle (used)
3. Nunn Finer soft grip rubber reins (new)
4. Total Saddle Fit Wither Relief Girth, 42" (new)
5. Supracor half pad (used)
6. Compositi wide track stirrups (new)
7. For jump schools: Woof Wear front boots (used). For XC schools: add Majyk Equipe XC hind boots (new)
8. I still haven't found a schooling pad I am in love with, but I go back and forth between a Toklat Tango and the Lettia Coolmax AP pad right now.
9. ETA: almost forgot, Nunn Finer 3 point hunt breastplate (used)
1. Wintec Isabel 16.5" (used)
2. Micklem Competition bridle, small horse (used)
3. Nunn Finer soft grip rubber reins (used)
4. Total Saddle Fit Wither Relief girth, 20" (new)
5. JenJ's old Classic Equine Dressage pad with velcro girth loops which they sadly do not make anymore and I will probably use until it's a pile of shredded fabric on his back. I only ride in something else when this one is in the wash.
|Seriously, this pad. I love it and I wish I could find more of them.|
6. Majyk Equipe Dressage boots all around, because they're the best. #fangirlstatus #stillwaitingonsmallXCfrontsguys