>> January 11, 2016 – Rolex
It's that time again - time to start planning for Rolex! Who's going? Who wants to hang out with me?
I live just over two hours from the KHP (northwest of it) and am planning on going to Rolex this year, so I thought I'd offer the following things to any bloggers who might be making the journey and would like to save some $$$:
(The bloggers in the photo below who will swear to the fact that I am in fact a real person and not a creepy Internet stalker.)
|Blogger meetups are fun, Paddy is cute, Brego is huge, boy was Texas cold!!|
- Guest bedrooms (I have two)
- Floor space (I have...so much.)
- Pickups from the Indy airport (Promise I'm a safe driver and I don't drive a serial killer van painted with unicorns like L. Williams does) (Just kidding, she doesn't drive one of those, but she joked about how funny it would have been to pick me up from my hotel in one when we hung out while I was out there for my Facebook interview.)
- A ride to the KHP for XC day
- My husband's cooking (This is worth your flight/drive/whatever. Trust me.)
|I took this with my phone. You can get this close to the horses!|
Haven't decided if I'm staying the night on Saturday night or not yet, but I do plan to splurge on a pair of Dubarry's from the good looking guys in tweed jackets this year!
|Our SJ seats in 2014|
(Who am I kidding, I'll probably get to the cash register, realize they cost as much as entering one rated event, and decide to do the event instead. But a girl can dream.)
Hit me up either in a comment or at my spam email account: jalean one one at gmail dot com.