March 18, 2010

Even More Shae!

Today Dr. Marks approached me about keeping Shae over the summer, after my class ends.  This was good because she'd just seen me ride him for the first time and ironic because I'd just had the same thought the night before, with identical reasons.  He's too little for her to ride yet, I don't have a pony of my own, I'll be lonely and bored this summer, we're getting along swimmingly, etc etc.  The reasons are too good not to do it.  I made her an offer she really can't refuse if she's interested at all in doing it, which is that I'd pay full cost if she did decide to keep him here.  I was planning on it anyway with another pony, right? 

1 comment: